I’ve been nominated for a second award! How amazing!! Thank you so much @PositiveNancy_ for nomiating me! It’s amazing how well she is doing, over a 1000 views in just 1 month. Check out her blog here: https://positivenancy.blogspot.co.uk
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to bloggers who are inspiring, positive, and creative. These bloggers bring sunshine into the blogging community!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog!
- Answer the 11 questions they asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write 11 new questions for them.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post/blog.
My answers to PositiveNancy’s questions:
What inspired you to start your blog?
My boyfriend did. I was toying with the idea anyway because I started reading some blogs and he said to me “Just do it. Nothing bad can come out of it.”
How did you come up with your blog name?
I knew I wanted to use my name, Jayne, and that my blog would be about me and my world… hence Jayne’s World. (Also it’s like Wayne’s World.)
Now that you’ve started your blog are you glad that you did or do you regret it?
I am glad that I started it. It’s given me a hobby, something to do to take my mind off uni work for a while.
Is this something you can see yourself doing long-term?
Hopefully yes. But I am going to be a teacher so I don’t know how much time I will have for it, but I will try and make time!
What are some of your goals for your blog?
To have views on my blog every day, even if it’s just 1. Also to have 1000 followers, but that’s going to take a while.
What’s one thing you want to accomplish on your bucket list?
I want to get married at some point.
What’s one place you would like to visit?
I want to go to Disney World Orlando.
Is there anything you would change about the blogging community?
I would change it so that advertising your blog was easier if you don’t want to tell the people you actually know. I know it’s pretty easy anyway but it can always be easier.
What’s something you can’t live without?
My car. I had an accident in it in December and had to go without it for a few months and I didn’t realise how much I’d need it.
What’s one of your greatest accomplishments?
Getting an A* at A-level Maths and a first in my first year at uni.
What’s something random about you?
I have a birthmark shaped like a heart on my right-hand side of my chest.
- If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
- What’s your favourite piece of clothing you own / owned?
- What hobby would you get into if time and money weren’t an issue?
- What fictional place would you most like to go?
- If you could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, what would you have a good chance at winning medal for?
- What job do you think you’d be really good at?
- What skill would you like to master?
- What’s your favourite drink?
- What game or movie universe would you most like to live in?
- What pets did you have while you were growing up?
- What takes up too much of your time?
Feel free to link me to your post on this so I can see your answers to my questions.
Don’t forget to follow me!