Thank you so much @cristalgervais. Not only have you given me more motivation to carry on blogging you’ve also given me another post to write and that’s always a good thing!
If your not following this blog http://familywithabudget.com, do it! She gives out great money saving tips!
What it is?
This award is given to bloggers by bloggers! It shares the love and gives the nominees more motivation to keep going. It tends to be given to blogs with less followers so other people will see it and think someone else really loves this blog, maybe I will too!! But also to blogs you love too!
- Acknowledge the blog that gave you the award – make sure they know you appreciate it!!
- Answer 11 Questions that the blogger gives you
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 blogs and notify them that you dig them
- Give them 11 Questions to answer
Where do you Blog from?
The UK. Most of the time I’m sat on my bed watching TV not doing uni work.
Why did you start blogging?
I was complaining to my boyfriend about not having a hobby and he suggested it. I had already been thinking about it but he gave me the last push and I’m really glad he did!
What post are you most proud of?
Getting an A* in my A-Level maths and then a first in my first year at uni in maths… hope I do as well in my final year.
Just re-read this and realised I answered the question wrong… I answered it as what am I most proud of… not what post am i most proud if… ooopppsss! Anyway… the post I’m most proud of is my Presents that Come from the Heart post. All the presents on there I would love to make and receive. Also it is the post I had most views on before I posted this.
What are your blogging Goals?
I want people to read my blog and get enjoyment out of reading them as much as I enjoy writing them.
What’s one thing you’ve learned since you started blogging?
That you don’t need to post everyday but you do need to have a good social media presence on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest etc.
What inspires your blog posts?
Everything and anything. If you’ve read any of my blog post you’ll notice there’s not really a theme. That’s because I just write about any ideas that come to my head.
What’s your favourite vacation destination?
I went to Aruba a few years ago and I really want to go again so I’s probably say there for a beach holiday. However, for a city break I’d have to say New York. It’s amazing!!
What do you blog about?
Like in my answer about what inspires me… anything and everything that comes to mind.
What social media platform do you use most?
Twitter for my blog, Facebook for my personal life. I want to start using Instagram for my blog, but I don’t know how to. If anyone wants to give me any tips for Instagram it would be much appreciated.
Long term blog goals?
My long-term blogging goals is to have 1000 followers/views every year or 100 a month for now.
What’s one thing you can’t live without?
Probably my car. I was in an accident and wrote it off in December and didn’t have a car for a month and a half. It made me realise how much I rely on it and how much I don’t really like trains.
My Questions for my nominees
- How do you come up with blog ideas?
- Out of all the countries, you have visited, which one did you like the most?
- What is the most extreme thing you have ever done?
- Who would be at your celebrity dinner date? (Pick 5 people, dead or alive)
- Bike or Train?
- What the best thing that’s happened to you so far in 2018?
- If you could give someone $1,000,000 who would you give it to?
- Apple or Samsung?
- What is the scariest thing you have experienced while travelling?
- Name your top 3 favourite bands:
- What your long-term blogging goal?
Feel free to link me to your post on this so I can see your answers to my questions.
Don’t forget to follow me!